How much are your team’s blind spots and blocks to communication costing you?
This training helps you and your team identify:
- Specifically, why you miss opportunities with people who are opposites and how to keep them engaged to become clients/customers.
- How you are consciously and unconsciously telegraphing your biases and conditioned ways of thinking to your existing and prospective clients.
- Learn what to do when difficult people trigger you.
- Develop better client relationships and to close more sales.
- How to instantly recognize and reframe predictable negative or non-resourceful thinking to keep yourself engaged and on track toward your goals.
- Call reluctance: Why you may procrastinate instead of filling your pipeline with new prospective clients.
- Where some individuals fall short in the sales cycle, why this happens and specific breakthrough strategies for results.
Even if you have been through every sales training imaginable, you need to see this! If you are interested, let’s have a conversation so we can walk you through how this process works.
Call 702-807-4698 or click here to schedule a preview of this highly effective process!
Improve your power to achieve
Spencer Horn brings in his own personal stories making what he says easily relatable. He also speaks what we know in our core, but don’t necessarily practice. We are responsible for our own results, we as individuals…not others and not blaming outside circumstances for how we respond. I highly recommend Spencer at Altium Leadership if you are wanting to improve your power to achieve!
it’s made an incredible difference in the way our teams communicate and work cohesively.
I highly recommend Spencer Horn Solutions to any company or group that wants to reach a higher level of performance. He has helped us with team building for the past couple of years and it’s made an incredible difference in the way our teams communicate and work cohesively.
I highly recommend him for any workshop or speaking engagement
Spencer Horn is phenomenal! I highly recommend him for any workshop or speaking engagement. He is an educator and an innovator. His curriculum promotes both professional and personal growth. He is truly inspiring!