4 hours (1/2 day)
"The single most important thing to realize about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer." – Peter Drucker
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their paychecks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external.
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service.
- Identify your customers’ needs.
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business.
- Build good will through in-person customer service.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone.
- Connect with customers through online tools.
- Deal with difficult customers.