VIRTUAL TEAM BUILDING AND MANAGEMENT
4 hours (1/2 day)
"Management by objectives works if you first think through your objectives." – Peter Drucker
There are an estimated one billion virtual workers in 2012, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future. With a global workforce you are provided with a cost effective and talented pool of employees to draw from. With a virtual team you are given a Follow the Sun production environment.
With a virtual team you have the normal issues of a localized team, with the additional challenges of distance and cultural differences. Virtual Team Building and Management will give you participants the knowledge to work with these challenges and succeed in a growing global workforce.
- Know the keys to establishing a virtual team.
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions.
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members.
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees.
- Know how to handle poor performing employees.
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project.